Field Lacrosse Development Program
The Toronto Beaches Lacrosse Club is pleased to announce the return of the best Field Lacrosse Development program in the area!! Open to all – both new and returning lacrosse players aged 4 through 12.
Kids will learn stick skills, scrimmage with friends and enjoy the last days of summer weather and into the Fall outside! Our program has been designed as a progressive development program including stick skills, scrimmages and strategy with the goal of creating a love of our National Summer Sport. And Lacrosse is a great complementary sport to hockey and a great way to keep active before the hockey season gets underway.
- When: Sunday mornings from September 11 through to October 23 (break on October 16 due to the marathon)
- Location: Cherry Beach Playing Fields (275 Unwin Ave, Toronto, ON M5A 3K8)
- U5 (2018) introduction 9:45am – 10:30am – FREE
- U7 (2016-2017) – 9:30am – 10:30am $75
- Equipment: Helmet with cage & gloves only (hockey gloves suitable), sticks available to borrow if needed
- U9 (2014 & 2015) – 9:00am – 10:30 am $100
- U11 & U13 (2013-2010) – 10:30am – 12pm $100
- Equipment: full lacrosse equipment required
- A Toronto Beaches reversible practice pinnie is included with your paid registration (U7-U13).
If you’re not sure your player will be interested, come out to the free 3-week Try Lacrosse program 9:00am – 9:45am starting September 11. Helmet with cage and gloves are required, sticks will be available to borrow if needed. Pro-rated registration for the full program available following the 3-week trial.
The Toronto Beaches Lacrosse Club is happy to offer friend/team referral incentives for players new to lacrosse! Reach out to the email below!
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
Registration will remain open through the duration of the program.