The Toronto Beaches Lacrosse Club’s Field Lacrosse Development Program is open to all – both new and returning lacrosse players aged 4 and up.
Kids will learn stick skills, scrimmage with friends and enjoy the last days of summer weather and into the Fall outside! Our program has been designed as a progressive development program including stick skills, scrimmages and strategy with the goal of creating a love of our National Summer Sport. Lacrosse is a great complementary sport to hockey and a great way to keep active before the hockey season gets underway.
- When: Sunday mornings from September 10 through to October 29 (break on October 15 due to the marathon)
- Location: Cherry Beach Playing Fields (275 Unwin Ave, Toronto, ON M5A 3K8)
- U5 (2019) introduction 9:00am – 10:00am – FREE
- U7 (2017-2018) – 9:00am – 10:00am $75
- Equipment: Helmet with cage & gloves only (hockey gloves suitable), sticks available to borrow if needed
- U9 (2014 & 2015) – 10:00am – 11:00 am $100
- U11 & up (2013 & older) – 11:00am – 12pm $100
- Equipment: Helmet, gloves, mouthguard as a minimum.
If you’re not sure your player will be interested, come out to a free Try Lacrosse session for new players. Helmet with cage and gloves are required, sticks will be available to borrow if needed.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.