You would be supporting a not-for-profit, volunteer-run, community organization.
The support of our sponsors enables us to keep our fees low so that as many players as possible are able to participate.
Not only is it a great way to get involved with the community; it’s also an amazing form of marketing for your business!
Beaches Club Facts
- House League Box consists multiple teams ranging in age from 4-17 years of age
- The 2023 House League Box season will run from April -June
- All regularly scheduled games and practices are played at Kew Gardens Box
- The League consists of approximately 400 Families living in a catchment area that extends well beyond the Beaches
- Brand Partnership with Beaches Lacrosse Club
- Rich 55 Year History with Beaches community
- Volunteer Driven Lacrosse Club Enrolling 400+ youth / year
- TBLC is one of the largest and most respected lacrosse associations in the country
- Unique Customer Outreach Channel
- Commitment of team member families to support our sponsors
Supporting youth athletic and personal development in the community!
A Silver Sponsorship for 2023 is $500
- A House League Team will be named after the Sponsor, and the Sponsors name will appear within all communications, including scheduling software Team Snap
- Sponsor Banner prominently displayed at Kew Box during all TBLC practices, games and tournaments
- Sponsor Tuesday program via TBLC Social Media Channels
- Sponsor will be entitled to share one promotion/offer via TBLC Facebook, Instagram and Twitter during the HL season
- Sponsor will be mentioned in Club promotional posts with links to Sponsor website
- Logo placement on the TBLC website, in the Sponsors section
- On-site activation opportunities including booth at Championship day
- Use of Toronto Beaches Lacrosse Logo on your promotional materials (one year – pre-approval required)
A Gold Sponsorship for 2023 is $1000
All of the benefits of the Silver Sponsorship package, plus;
- You can add your own individual Sponsor banner to be displayed at all House League events, and the 3 TBLC tournaments (The Jammer-April, The Paperweight Rep Box-July, and the Intermediate Tournament-June)
- Your Logo will also be posted at the bottom of the Home page on the TBLC website
- Additional opportunities can be considered on an individual basis