2022 Beaches Lacrosse AGM
Toronto Beaches Lacrosse Club
Annual General Meeting
Wednesday October 26th, 2022 at 7:00pm
Location: The Hide Out
(2282 Queen St. E., Toronto, M4E 1G6)
Toronto Beaches Lacrosse Club is a not-for-profit organization that relies on the participation of volunteers to run all of its programs.
You are invited to attend, in person, the AGM, which provides an opportunity for members to hear about the 2022 Season, vote on proposed by-law amendments and participate in the election of candidates seeking Board positions for the upcoming term. In addition, each program will announce their selection for Coach of the Year, and a member of our club receive the Linda Blogg Award for outstanding Volunteer of the Year.
We will also be introducing Yvonne MacLean-Howard, our newest inductee into the Builder’s Hall of Fame.
The AGM will be immediately followed by our annual Volunteer Appreciation event, where light snacks and refreshments will be available to all who attend.
The following Board positions are currently up for election. (Descriptions/responsibilities of Board positions can be found in the attached TBLC By-Laws, Article 6)
- VP Field (Nominated by the Nomination Committee: Edna Chua)
- VP Rep Box (Nominated by the Nomination Committee: Teja Ricalis)
- VP GWLAX (Incumbent Paul Swanson)
- Treasurer (Incumbent Dennis Kehoe)
- Secretary (Incumbent Sharon Foskett)
- Registrar- Rep programs (Nominated by the Nomination Committee: Debra Noble)
- Registrar- House League
- Marketing and Communications (Nominated by the Nomination Committee: Sarah Collins)
• Director at Large — Field (Nominated by the Nomination Committee: Mike Hamilton)
• Director at Large — Rep Box (Incumbent Jamie Boyden)
• Director at Large — GWLAX (Incumbent Erin Brady)
• Director at Large — House League (Incumbent Lauren Homuth)
• Director at Large — House League Championship Day
• Director at Large–Technical (Incumbent John Steele)
Director at Large — Social Media (Nominated by the Nomination Committee: Amanda Tilley)
Hope to see you on October 26/22 at The Hide Out!