The tournament is sanctioned by the Ontario Lacrosse Association (OLA) and as such is subject to OLA Rules and Regulations. Before the first game Tournament Officials will verify OLA Players and Coaches cards. Please Note: The OLA will not permit the participation of any player or bench staff whose OLA approved card is not available.
1. A team will consist of a maximum of 19 player (18 + 1) if only 1 goaltender is dressed or 20 players (18 +2) if 2 goaltenders are dressed.
2. No more than 2 goaltenders may be dressed per team at any one time.
3. A team may have only one (1) trainer present on the bench at any one time.
4. The number of personnel allowed on the bench is limited to five (5)
5. In the event of a jersey colour conflict between 2 teams, the designated home team shall be responsible for changing jerseys.
All games in the tournament will consist of three (3) 15-minute periods. All games will be running time except for the last 5 minutes of the third period, providing there is a goal differential of 5 or fewer goals. Once the stop time/running time decision has been made, it will be irreversible. There will be a three minute rest between all periods.
Teams must be prepared to start their games a minimum of 15-minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
One time out allowed per game.
One time out allowed during regulation time in Semi-final and Final games.
One time out allowed during Overtime in Semi-final and Final games.
Timeouts not used during regulation may NOT be carried over in Overtime.
Sudden Victory overtime periods of 5 minutes will be used. There will be a three (3) minute rest period. This format will continue until a winner is declared.